Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ready for Church

At 3 weeks, we made it to church. I thought Brinley looked super cute in her dress with the mary jane tights. Mason kept telling me she had her shoes on! Some of her newborn clothes are getting pretty snug so she's wearing some 3 month clothes already!
Chase and I were just called to teach Sunday School for the 13-14 year olds. Up until this point, Mason has hardly been in nursery by himself. Chase took him in and we went to our class, totally expecting to see him soon and we never did! I sure hope it continues!

Maybe next week Brinley won't scream during Relief Society so I can actually hear a lesson for the first time in 3 months!

4 comments:

Hiller Family said...

She looks adoreable! Exciting new calling, teaching teenagers is always challenging.

Christy Lee Austin said...

Such a cute family! And Yay for Mason going to nursery on his own!

~Tara said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brinley's dress Mom and Dad gave her!! I'm glad Mason went to nursery by himself!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!! :)

Perry's said...

You did good, we didn't make it until 6 weeks! Love the socks that look like shoes I have a ton for Jaxon. What a little chunk, so cute I can't believe she's in 3 months now.