We had a nice and quiet Halloween with our little family! A few days ago we decorated pumpkins.
Chase cut into the pumpkin and pulled the top off with all of the guts hanging from it and Mason kept saying 'yuck.' He did not want to put his hand inside.
Mason's hard at work on his little pumpkin.

Here's what we came up with! Mason thought it was pretty funny!
Chase carved Mickey Mouse for Mason and he was so excited! Good job, Dad! I usually love to carve pumpkins but things were a little crazy this year so we were lucky to get one.

Our cute little Choo-choo! He was excited to wear it and everyone kept saying how cute he was. When I asked Mason if he wanted to go trick-or-treating he didn't know what to say to that. But when I asked him if he wanted to go get candy, he said 'yeah' every time! We were all going to go to a few houses then I was going to come back home to pass out candy but it was so fun watching him that I stayed. After a few houses he caught on and started saying 'trick-or-treat' and held out his bag and said 'thank you' on his own. Even Brinley got to go since it was so nice outside but I didn't take my camera.

He wouldn't put the candy down for a picture.

Breaking into the candy in his cute bag!

Stealing some candy from our bowl too! We had a good Halloween!
Next year we'll have two trick-or-treaters!
2 comments:
HE looks so freakin cute I can't stand it!! So big!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his costume!! It's so cute!! That bag is really cute too!! Of course, he was eating a sucker!!! Chase did a great job on Mickey and Mr. Potatohead was a clever idea!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment