Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pictures

So I finally took my kids to get their pictures taken...for the first time ever! I know, I'm a terrible mom! Brinley is 1 month and Mason is 1 month away from being 2! I'm glad I got them done and this won't be the last time!

I don't know what it is but I just love her naked belly and her bare upper arms!






Mason was so funny...he was shy at first and kept putting his fingers in his mouth and he wouldn't smile. It didn't take long and he was jumping and dancing around being really silly. This is the only picture of him alone that turned out because all the others caught him in action with cheesy smiles or flailing limbs.

I know I'm biased but I think those are some cute kids! They're especially cute when they're asleep ;D

5 comments:

Darcie said...

OMG!!! I want a copy of the one that Mason is killing Brinley... I will $$ for it.

~Tara said...

What a cute niece and nephew I have!! I LOVE them both SO SO SO much!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Yippppeeeee!!!! :)

Allison said...

Such cute pics!!! Brinley is so dang cute! Mason looks like a little boy now! So fun!

Hiller Family said...

They turned out amazing! I can't wait to see you guys.

Harada's said...

Oh my Raquel!! You have the cutest family!! Brinley and Mason surely look like brother and sister. =) I bet having a little girl is so fun!! Mason looks like such a big boy now sitting next to Brinley! I hope all is well. We miss you.