We are expecting BABY #3! It came as a little bit of a surprise (ok, a big one!) but we are excited to have a baby in the house again. I am due May 24th, almost 16 weeks. I have a new doctor that I love and he has done an ultrasound every time. I just had one yesterday and I was hoping he might get a peek of the "parts" but no such luck. I am so anxious to find out what we are having! We both think it's a girl and we would be thrilled with that!
We used the tripod for some pictures to tell our families. I made a calendar for my mom for her birthday and we sent the picture to everyone else. Too bad the tripod couldn't make Brinley smile!
Mason has been so cute and he tells me there is a baby in my tummy and gives it kisses. But when we ask him if he wants another baby he says we have Brinley! Chase asked him what we should name the baby and he said Parker. I have no idea where he got that name but then a few minutes later he told us it was a girl. I'm not too sure about that one!


7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Adorable picture idea, too. So happy for you guys. :)
Yay! Keep her in their the whole time so she can share a bday with me :) no scheduling an early c section. I decided just to call the baby her since you both think it's a girl :) SO excited for you!
SO exciting!!! Cute picture idea! Congrats!
We can't WAIT!
Congrats on baby # 3 that is exciting!
I'm so excited!!! I LOVE the pictures!!! They turned out SUPER cute!!! And, the baby is waiting until the 30th so we can share a birthday!!! :) Jk!
YAY! So excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment