We had a wonderful Christmas! I love the time with our families and it's so much fun as the kids get older to see how excited they get!
I had to throw this in. Brinley got an early present from Blake and Allison so she could wear her new dress to church before Christmas.
The kids woke up about 7:30 and a little later we let them in to see their presents.
Mason was so excited to see what Santa brought!
Checking out his new train set. He was also excited about Brinley's Ariel toy!
"Not at people, Dad!" You can tell who picked that one.
Playing with the new toys.
Then we headed over to Chase's parents' for a yummy breakfast. About 5 seconds after Mason got his food he spilled his orange juice all over himself so dad had to run back to my mom's for a change of clothes.
Squealing with delight about her new clothes!
I love Carsten's present! Brinley doesn't mind strangers at all but when he said hi to her she hid and laid her head on my shoulder! She warmed up to him, though.
Mason posed like this on his own by his other train set.
Then Tara, Chad, Blake and Allison came over to open more presents.
Brinley showed Tara and Chad her new baby that she loved!
My mom with her gag gift, Hello Kitty underwear and Mike & Ikes! It's a joke but Blake used to give these kinds of gifts all the time but it's been awhile.
Mason got a Play Doh dentist kit that he loved!
We were all so spoiled and got many fun things! Thanks everyone!
We then went to Mona to have dinner with my Grandma, aunt and uncle. It was a wonderful day!










1 comment:
It was such a fun time of the year!! I LOVE Christmas and I'm so glad we were able to spend it with you guys!! I loved Brinley's Christmas dress from Blake and Allison. She's too cute! I miss you guys already. :(
Post a Comment