I can't believe my little boy is 3! I just love Mason so much! His personality is so funny and silly and he is also so sweet and loving. I'm so lucky to be his mom! He got to open his presents yesterday to give him some time to play with his new toys because tomorrow on his actual birthday we are flying to Utah!
He was pretty excited about the new airplanes. He had one like it but lost it at the store and he talked about it all the time.
He finally got the kitchen he has been asking for for at least 6 months! I would have really liked to give it to him for Christmas but it sounded too complicated getting it to and from Utah. The box has been in our garage for awhile but he never noticed. The whole back wasn't wrapped but he didn't know what it was until he saw the front picture and then he yelled, "a kitchen!"
And he was spoiled rotten by Grandma and Grandpa! He was a crazy driver at first thinking he had to constantly move the steering wheel back and forth but he learned fast and now he's great!
Everyone got a turn for a ride!
We went to the park so he could have lots of room. He loves it and asks to drive his car about every 30 minutes.
Cooking something yummy! Brinley likes the kitchen too!
In his new Thomas pjs.
Today we hung a birthday sign and had some cake.
Mason picked Thomas the Train, of course!
At first he was so shy for some reason. He ran from the cake and hit his head on the counter and cried.
But then he warmed up and blew out the candles.
And had fun sticking his face in the frosting!
I think he had a pretty amazing birthday! Chase and I were joking that this will probably be the best one ever and he's only 3!






2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for letting Avery come and stay. She is loving every minute of it.
How cute! Crazy that he is already 3!!! And I love the pics of him driving Brinley and Boxer around. Too cute! Happy birthday to Mason!!
Post a Comment