I have been wanting to straighten my teeth for years, ever since they relapsed from not wearing my retainer. I decided to get braces and I wanted clear ones on top and bottom but with my bite I would hit the bottom brackets. Instead of having glue in my molars to give me something to chew with, I got metal on the bottom. I was a little bummed when I still couldn't bite down without hitting brackets but hopefully that will get better soon. It's hard to eat things that need to be chewed well so I swallow things whole. The orthodontist said I should only have them on for 6-9 months so that shouldn't be too bad.
Scary! Mason wanted to touch them when I got home and Brinley told me she wanted braces too.
At the office there is a wall FULL of "before" impressions and while I was waiting I could not stop giggling at these teeth staring at me! I know, I'm immature but some seemed like someone made them look as strange as possible. Of course I wouldn't laugh at the kid with these teeth, it was just something about the impressions!


2 comments:
Wahoo! Oh man, I'm laughing so hard looking at the impression pictures!! :) Too funny!!
Hot!! I'm actually very jealous! ;)
Post a Comment