Thursday, February 20, 2014

Teagan @ 9 Months

We have noticed that Teagan has gotten pretty skinny but didn't know just how skinny!

Weight: 16 lbs 7.5 oz (21st %)
Length: 27.25 in (34th %)
Head: 17.25 in (49th %)

She has actually lost a little weight since her last appointment.  I'm trying not to be too worried because I know there are lots of babies that are in the 20th percentile, or lower, but it's a little concerning that she dropped from the 60th.  My doctor says she usually sees a decline around 9 months and Teagan is very active.  It could also be from a decrease in my milk supply so my doctor told me to give her baby food three times a day and one bottle of formula and we'll go back in a month to check her weight.  I'm not used to having this problem!  With the other kids I don't think I saw anything lower than 70th percentile!  

Other than weight she's doing well.  She got her toe poked for the iron test, which was good, and got two shots and didn't cry at all.  She is sleeping well, about 10-12 hours at night.  She is still so easy to put down for naps and bed.  I feed her and put her down wide awake and she sucks her thumbs and puts herself to sleep.  When it's bed time, I get her blanket and throw it over my should and she always lays her head on it and sucks her thumb and grabs my hair with her other hand.  I love those cuddles! She loves her toys and making noise with them.  I am starting to hear 'mama' in her babbles.  She screams when we eat in front of her because she wants a bite.  She is such a sweetie!




 She has found her knees and will sit and play like that.  It's getting so hard to get her to lay down for pictures.


It's been a big month…she learned to sit up in-between crawling (still an army crawl, but she is fast!) and she got two bottom teeth!


 I love this face!  I took some pictures of the kids to hang on the wall and faded them to match a temple picture I got.

 She loves going outside!  If I open the door for the dog she kicks and screams to go out and if she's on the floor she crawls as fast as she can to get out.  She crawled over to watch Mason and Brinley play.

 She is so happy and her smiles melt my heart!  She was laughing at Mason behind me.


 She spends a lot of time here.  She knows there is usually food to find under there and she uses the chairs to pull up to her knees.  We have to watch the dog food now.  She's fast and very interested in it. We love little Teagan so much!!




3 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! Tucker is about 26lbs... Ha! Too bad he can't share a few pounds! ;)

Harada's said...

Haha! Khloe just had an appointment last week and that's exactly how much she weighs. :)
You just have a very active little girl now! Such a doll!!! :)

~Tara said...

She's ADORABLE!! She's so smart and growing up so fast! I can't wait it see you guys!