Saturday, February 8, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa, Temple and Rockets

Grandma and Grandpa Davis came to visit for the weekend and we had lots of fun with them!  We went to dinner, to the Gilbert Temple open house, played and of course Mason took them to the park a couple times.  It was supposed to be kind of cool and rainy but we had beautiful weather.



 The temple is beautiful!  We liked to see it under construction when we drove by so I was excited for the kids to go inside.  I made the mistake of telling Mason that it would be so pretty inside.  After that he said he didn't want to go because he hates pink things.  Apparently pretty and pink go together to him!
 This little girl was naughty and would not stay inside the chains!  Inside the temple she wanted to swim in the baptismal font!  She did pretty good considering how long it took.  There was a huge line and then we watched a video in the stake center and then waited in another long line.  It was supposed to take about 40 minutes but ended up being close to 2 hours!


Mason loves his new rocket and made us laugh playing with it and showing us his sweet dance moves!



1 comment:

~Tara said...

Sounds like fun!! I love that Brinley wanted to swim in the font! Cute kids!! Too bad the video didn't work. I wanted to see Mason's moves.