On Thursday Mason had a Valentine's party at preschool and he was so excited! It was his first experience with valentines and we had fun making them. Mason did so good counting 10 fish for each bag. I had him practice writing his name small since there wasn't much room. He was having a hard time so I asked if he wanted me to write them and he thought that was a good idea since I know how to write it in the right order!
Thank goodness for creative people so I can copy them!
We made a big fish bowl for Miss Leslie and I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to change the saying!
It was pretty cute picking Mason up and seeing all the kids waiting with their love bug hats! We had to take a picture in the dirty garage because it was too bright for him.
We made some yummy cookies and Mason was my good helper. He was pretending to stir when he knew I was taking a picture.
We took them to Chase's staff and brought Chase lunch. The cookies didn't look as pretty as last year for some reason.
I painted my nails for the occasion and I thought the kids would think they were cool but they didn't care!
Brinley had a relaxing morning watching cartoons on my bed.
She looked adorable in her heart shirt!
This little girl was happy in her red!
On Valentine's Day Brinley gave me a really nice gift. Right after I got Teagan down for her morning nap Brinley came and told me in her sweet voice that the wipes are all gone. I was a little confused about why she was saying that until I looked down at her and saw the poop all over her legs and hands! She tried to change her own diaper and smeared poop all over her dresser trying to get wipes. I took her in her room to figure out what to do with her and she laid down so I could change her…TWICE! After spraying her down in the bathtub, I also got to scrub the carpet. Such a fun start to the day!
Chase came home from work with these beautiful flower which made the day better! I gave Chase cologne and some clothes. We all went to Cafe Rio for dinner and after the kids were asleep Chase made some chocolate covered strawberries and blueberries. Delicious! I love Valentine's Day and the reminder to do nice things and share hugs and kisses with those I love! I sure do love my family!










1 comment:
So fun! I love Mason's cute hat and I' m sure he loved handing out and getting valentines. Your kids are just so cute! Chase knows the way to your heart--flowers and chocolate covered fruit! What a fun day for you guys!!
Post a Comment