Half way through the day, I would have said that Brinley was potty trained. She woke up this morning dry! So I was glad I didn't put a diaper on her. She did well this morning and we went into the bathroom less. She knows when she needs to go but won't do it right away. Once she was encouraged by a fruit snack. I wish I knew how to help her empty her little bladder every time! She stayed dry during her nap too!
She did well telling me several more times and went to the park with Chase with no accidents. But then she went outside while Chase mowed the lawn and she told me she needed to use the bathroom but wouldn't when we came inside and then she had an accident. I never really expected her to be trained in three days but she'll get there soon. I'm getting a little stir crazy so I'm ready to get out of the house and get some pants back on this girl!
It was funny listening to Brinley and Mason talking. Brinley likes to say that her "bum is hanging out" while she's pulling up her underwear and when one side gives her a wedgie. One time I heard Mason reply, "I know, I can see your bum cheek!" I told Chase she always has that problem and he said she needs bigger undies because her bum is a little bigger than most girls. Poor girl got that from her mom! Hopefully these notes help me when it's time for Teagan to remember that it's not as bad as it seems. According to the book, I could be doing this again in exactly one year!
She thinks it's so funny to close the lid on herself.
She's a big girl now!


No comments:
Post a Comment