Teagan and I flew to Utah for a quick weekend trip to go to Tara's shower. Mason and Brinley were a little sad they couldn't come but they had fun with dad, going to a movie, the park and helping at his office. I was looking forward to traveling with only one munchkin but then I remembered how busy Teagan is and realized she probably isn't the easiest one right now. She doesn't like to sleep away from her crib but she did pretty good and had lots of snacks to entertain her.
Allison was so nice and had the shower at her house and did so much for it. I felt bad I couldn't help out more but everything turned out so cute. Allison is so talented and crafty and she designed the invitations so I could send them out. Jane and Christy helped with the yummy food too!
Teagan and Tucker had fun playing together! Tucker liked Teagan's shoes and Teagan liked pulling on Tucker's clothes. They were funny together and it will be so fun to see them as they get older too!
Tara got so many cute clothes and great gifts!
Jane trying to run away.
I wish I would have taken pictures before my hair got wind blown and all fell out!
The beautiful mama-to-be! I can't wait to come back and meet the little guy!
Tara and the hosts! It was so much fun seeing everyone, it just went way too fast!





2 comments:
Oh cute! You look so skinny in that last pic! :) It was so fun to have you guys come for a short visit... too bad it was so short.
this shower was so stinkin' cute! i wish i could have been there! you look so skinny!!! & tara looks adorable preggy!!
Post a Comment