Thursday, March 20, 2014

Teagan @ 10 Months

I took Teagan in for her weight check and the doctor was thrilled with her weight gain.  I didn't know how much would be enough so I didn't know what to expect.  She gained almost 1 1/2 lbs in a month and she now weighs 17 lbs 14 oz (35th%).

She loves food and we've been giving her anything we eat that she can have.  She loves yogurt, bread, cheese, peas, potatoes, pasta, Apple Jacks, gold fish, bananas and more.  She gets so excited for her bottle and when I give Brinley one (yes she reverted back to a bottle for naps) she gets so sad when it's not for her.  Teagan claps when she say YAY and she also tries to sing.  She opens her mouth so wide and makes cute sounds when she hears music.  She is such a good sleeper.  I put her to bed about 7 and get her up when the other kids want to eat breakfast about 7:30  I'm not sure when she actually wakes up because she just hangs out and sucks her thumb in her crib.  She takes a morning and afternoon nap that are 1 1/2 - 2 hours.  She's precious!








She is crawling everywhere with her belly off the ground!



Her first taste of homemade mac and cheese and she loved it!

 She is so busy!  She has started climbing on everything and pulling herself up to everything.




 She wore Brinley's old dress and looked so cute!

 And really cute in this new one too even if she pulled the flower off her headband at church.  She is the sweetest baby ever!



No comments: