Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

Our day started off with cereal and green milk.  When I pulled it out of the fridge, they were both staring at me like I was crazy to think they were going to drink it.  I think Mason thought it was rotten or something.  I first said a leprechaun turned it green but I didn't want to deal with nightmares so I confessed it was me.


 We had to get dressed up in green clothes even if some of them were from last year and a little too small.

 How LUCKY am I?!


 For St. Paddy's Day/FHE treat we had some green cake.  It was actually pretty good and so easy and fairly low fat too.  I want to try some different combinations now.

I think the kids liked it.  They never finish anything so it's hard to tell. I know Teagan liked it!  Holidays are fun even when it's a simple celebration!


No comments: