I was supposed to be there when Tara had her baby but it didn't work out that way. She went in for her check up and had high blood pressure plus the baby was breach so a c-section was scheduled. He arrived two weeks early on April 28th and weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. So tiny! There is such a difference compared to my big babies. Dantley is such a sweet little guy and I love him so much already. He has the cutest nursery I've ever seen. I can't wait to see him grow and play with the other kids!
Finally got to hold him!
He is so cute and I love the face he makes with his furrowed brow! He is precious!


1 comment:
I know, I'm still bummed you had to wait so long to see him. Glad you were here though!!! It'll be fun when the kids can all play together!!
Post a Comment