Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

We had a fun Mother's Day weekend.  Yesterday we went to see Rio 2 with the Davises.  The kids loved it, especially the popcorn and treats.  Mom was so nice to keep Teagan.  Then we went back to Vicky's for dinner.  Since Tara and Blake were going to their in-laws today they came over for pizza last night.


 We all gave my mom this magnetic picture board to display her grandkids.  It says My Greatest Blessings Call Me Grandma.  I think it turned out so cute.

 Photobombers!

 Chase sent me these pretty daisies!

 Brinely made me these cookie flowers in nursery.  She was so excited to give them to me when I went to get her, she yelled "surprise, happy birthday!" 

Mason gave me some candy and a questionnaire he made in primary.  I loved it and laughed so hard at his answers, especially the coat.  I do look better all covered up!  I'm so sad I forgot to take a picture with my cute kids that made me a mother.

After church we went to Mona and I was wishing I had a coat!  Mason and Brinley were in shorts! Tracy and Karen came too and they got 8" of snow in Manti.  We had a good visit with Grandma D!  I'm so thankful for the wonderful mothers in my life!


1 comment:

~Tara said...

I love that picture of all of us!! It turned out pretty cute!! Mason's questionnaire answers crack me up!