Friday, May 9, 2014

Pictures

I wanted to get Teagan's pictures taken for her birthday and of the other kids too and I knew of some good places in Utah.  Since Dantley came early we got some with all the cousins!  It was quite an experience and I'm just glad I don't have to do that very often but it was fun going to lunch in the pouring rain too.







 Kiss, not lick, Brinley!

 This was a good idea until Teagan fell on the baby and everyone started crying!

 Too bad I gave Teagan a treat to make her happy at the wrong time.

 I love Mason's face amongst the chaos.  Mason and Brinley loved holding Dantley!



Teagan was pretty much out of smiles at this point but we got some cute ones! 

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Thanks again for letting us in on your photo shoot!! It was chaotic but so fun to have those pictures of them all!!