Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day

We decided to check out Butterfly Wonderland for some fun.  We watched a 3D movie and Mason kept swatting at the butterflies.  We spent some time in the enclosure with butterflies all around.  It was pretty cool!

 And some fish too.

 This butterfly was huge and didn't look real!

 We liked these iridescent blue ones.


 It was hot and humid in there and brought back bad memories of Ohio.  Brinley's and my hair didn't like it.

 Brin kept stopping in different places posing for pictures and saying 'cheese.'  Very unusual for her but I had to be fast because she didn't stay too long.


We happened to be close to the toy store so we stopped in to spend Teagan's birthday money.  I know they like to play outside but it's pretty hot so I figured they needed something with water and this fit!
 Can you tell who picked this water table?  It did have the most toys with it.





She was happy to splash around but I'm sure the other two will enjoy it even more!

We finished off the night with dinner from three different places to make everyone happy and ice cream! I love these family days!


1 comment:

~Tara said...

Wow! Those blue butterflies are SO cool. And, that pirate ship water table is SO neat!! What a fun day!!