Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Teagan!

My baby isn't so much of a baby anymore!  She has seemed so big to me recently.  We stopped nursing about three weeks ago and it's always bitter sweet.  I love these pictures of her that show her personality.  I made her tutu and headband and I had her shirt made.  Teagan is such a sweet baby.  She gives sweet kisses and smacks her lips when I kiss her.  She makes our family better!









 At 1 she:
Has 6 teeth, 3 on top and 3 on bottom
Waves
Signs bird
Occasionally knows what the dog says
is WALKING
Says mama and dada but I'm not sure she knows what it means
Sleeps great (except for a few weird nights when we first got to Grandma's)
Loves Boxer
Loves being outside
Eats everything
Loves her blanket.  She has started giving it to me when I get her out of her crib.  Any time she has her blanket her thumb goes straight in her mouth.  
Opens and closes her hand while reaching at what she wants.  So cute!
Has become very vocal about what she wants or doesn't want!
Signs 'more'
Sure seems like she says 'more' when she follows Mason around with his popsicle.
Says her version of uh-oh when she drops something.

 My mom and dad were so nice to help me make her Minnie Mouse cupcakes.  It was a late night event and took a couple trips to the store.  It was our first time making butter cream frosting and it was so good! There were a couple other things I wanted to add to the cupcakes but it didn't happen.


 When we have a birthday party beforehand it kind of makes the actual day a little uneventful.  I gave her a cupcake to destroy and she liked that!

 
A couple days ago Blake stopped by and gave her this cute crawling Minnie.  The party with my family didn't happen on Sunday since Teagan and Mason got sick.  Poor girl wasn't feeling too hot on her big day!

No comments: