We had a great trip! I'm sure we outstayed our welcome and I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa need the long weekend to recover! We flew home today and the kids were pretty good. Teagan was busy and wanted to get down and play on the gross floor and Brinley was so tired and cried a little because her ears were hurting. Dang cold! The kids had so much fun playing and we played outside when the weather was nice.
Halle played tee ball and brought her bat to practice for her game and Mason really liked it. He got pretty good too! I'm sure he'll be wanting one of his own.
I didn't get to see Dantley as much as I wanted. We were under quarantine when the kids got sick but I did see Tara a few more times and we were able to go to the temple together.
I went to lunch with these cute friends. Love Zupas and love them!
I went to lunch with these cute friends. Love Zupas and love them!
Lots of popsicles were consumed.
One cold day Mason helped Grandpa mow the grass and his only pants were his pajamas.
Oh these boots! Harper had some rain boots and Brinley found her boots from Christmas so Mason felt left out. We went to Target and it must have been meant to be because we found one pair and they were blue sharks! He wore them so much and he had to have them next to his bed at night too.
Mason and Halle hunted for snails and were so happy to find some moving. Mason named his Slimy.
We played at the park and got there in style!
Cuties!
Brinley found the old Barbie stash and was in heaven! She was so cute playing and talking to them. She could never have just one because they needed a "best friend!"
Such cute little buddies!










No comments:
Post a Comment