Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Brinley Turns 2!

I can't believe my little girl is 2!  She is such a joy and spreads happiness with her adorable smile!  Brinley really is happy most of the time.  I love when she comes to me and cheerfully says, "Hi Mom!" She is a good hugger and gives them often.  She loves to sing and her favorite songs are I am a Child of God, Old MacDonald,  and Wheels on the Bus.  She is talking a lot most of which is telling me what Mason did to her.  She loves her babies, dogs and her daddy.
She looks so big here!

 She has such a silly personality!

She was pretty excited to see her balloons when she woke up from her nap!

We had a little party for her at Grandma's.  We went to Cafe Rio first and then opened presents and had cake.







 She was spoiled with adorable clothes and fun toys and a bunch of books!

 We also celebrated Allison's birthday a day early!

 Talking on her new phone!


 We had red velvet again.  I guess we know what her mom likes!



We missed daddy but we loved celebrating with family!  Thanks everyone for all the wonderful gifts!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

I'm glad we could celebrate with you!! What a cute 2 year old!!!