Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

We had Blake and Allison over for dinner and we had pumpkins to carve too.  Who knew pumpkins would be so hard to find the day before Halloween!?  I tried three stores and called a few more instead of hauling the kids in again and I was about ready to give up.  Chase suggested I tried some stores around his office that he could pick up and I finally found some.  Brinley wasn't really into it especially when it was taking so long to get the pumpkins ready. She preferred the ice cream! Mason was a little too into it!  He was so intrigued with the tools and poking holes in the pumpkins.  I asked him what he wanted on his pumpkin and he first said "me" but then decided he wanted something "scary."








They turned out great!  Mason's scary one, Blake made Tucker a cat, Chase made Brinley the boo, and I made the witch that flew into the tree for Teagan.  I love to carve pumpkins and it was a fun night!


1 comment:

~Tara said...

Good lookin pumpkins!! Looks like a fun night!!