Monday, October 28, 2013

New Beds

We finally got around to getting a new bed for Mason so Teagan could have the crib.  I wasn't sure what I wanted but I ended up deciding that a low bed would be good for him for now.  And sure enough the first night he said he rolled out of bed but he just climbed back in!  We stained his bed all weekend but it turned out great!  Mason and Brinley have been playing on his bed constantly, reading books and playing toys and jumping on it.  Boxer loves it too, probably because it's the only bed he can get on himself.






Teagan seems much more comfortable in a bed she can move in that doesn't sink in the middle!  Her bed is in the guest room but it will be easy to move her back to the pack-and-play when guests come.


2 comments:

Hiller Family said...

Love the new bed!

~Tara said...

Love Mason's new bed and Teagan's bedding!!