Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

The day started off right with a party at preschool!  I told him that he wouldn't need his glasses because they would make it too dark for him to see his papers and such but as he was getting out of his car seat, he told me to wait a minute because he needed to put his sunglasses on.  I couldn't interfere with the whole vibe he was going for!  He made us some cute decorations at preschool too.



It was so fun to celebrate with family and have a little party!  We ate some yummy pizza and took some pictures before heading out to trick-or-treat.  I wanted to go to a couple houses with everyone so I put our bowl of candy outside.  We don't get too many kids because we are one of two houses on a dead end/culdesac.  Once we got going, we were having so much fun we all ended up walking together down our street and one other.  We had to go see Jessie for the kids.  It was perfect weather and the babies were happy to be outside.  Mason and Brinley had so much fun and went up to the houses alone.  They were fun to watch.













 Checking out all their goodies!

It was a fun day and we are going to be so sad to see Blake, Allison and Tucker leave!


2 comments:

Perry's said...

so fun all their costumes are so cute. I love Teagan's bright blue eyes, she is such a cutie!

~Tara said...

Cute kids and costumes!! I'm so glad you got to party with Blake, Allison, and Tucker!