Blake is here for a work conference and Allison and Tucker came too and we were so excited to spend time with them. I heard about a farm that I thought the kids would like and we hadn't gotten around to going before so we all went after going to dinner. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but the kids loved it! It was dark and there weren't many lights and it was pretty small.
They rode the cow train that went surprisingly fast and into the dark areas.
There were a couple tube slides and Chase and Brinley went down the big one but Mason opted for the smaller one with me. It was quite a task to get the kids in our laps without going down without them!
The babies just hanging out!
Jumping on the air pillow and having fun.
There were a few animals if you used a cell phone light to see.
Mason was afraid to stand in front of these giant pigs. He kept turning around to make sure they weren't going to eat him!
Teeter-totter with Blake.
Spider web rope climb.
They mostly loved climbing on everything and running around on the hay bales...
and bouncing on these horses.
I'm sure Blake and Allison had the time of their lives but we're glad they came!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Glad the kids liked it!!
Post a Comment