We celebrated Brinley's birthday today since we'll be in Utah for her actual birthday without Chase. We took her to Red Robin for dinner then we opened presents and had a cupcake and ice cream.
She got a bunch of clothes and some shoes since she didn't have any pants or anything warm to wear in Utah.
Mason was so excited to bring her the big present.
I love this picture of these two happy faces! In the video I took Brinley is laughing. I think it's so cute that Mason was excited for her!
She enjoyed the frosting on the cupcake but she liked the ice cream more!
After a bath to get the cake off her, she got to play with her new toys. Mason liked them too and there were several fights over them!
She looks so cute playing with her babies!




No comments:
Post a Comment