Thursday, October 3, 2013

Teagan's 4 1/2 Month Stats

Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz (80th percentile)
Length: 25.5 in (80th percentile)
Head: 16.25 in (60th percentile)

Little Missy got her shots yesterday and she was so brave.  She got the first two and didn't even wince and then she cried a little for the other two but was done before the bandaids were on.  She's doing well growth wise and everything else is good too.  We're still watching her head although it is better.  The doctor told me I could let her sleep on her tummy and I think that might help her sleep better too.  I'm so grateful she's healthy and I just love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her next to Tucker! It's crazy how fast they've grown!

~Tara said...

She's ADORABLE and the cutest!! So glad she's healthy!!