Saturday, October 19, 2013

Davis Halloween Party

We had the Davis party while we were there and had lots of fun!  We ate yummy pizza and cheesecake and the dads hide candy and all kinds of toys around the yard for the kids to find.  

 Brinley is so hard to take pictures of.  This is the only we got of her and as soon as it was taken she yelled, "I'm done!"

 Mason first saw a police costume but Chase and I thought it was a little dorky.  He only liked it for all the accessories so when we saw this one he was so excited!  It was a good choice!





 Oh, Carsten!  I could not stop laughing!

 Lots of cheerleaders for a stunt!










They were so excited about all their goodies!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

I love their costumes!! Looks like a fun fun party! The kids always get spoiled!!