It is impossible to not be in a good mood around this precious girl! She was such a good baby at Disneyland. I think she may have cried twice when she was hungry and I wasn't around soon enough. She was a perfect angel in the car and on the plane. I wish she would sleep better but I should be used to getting up twice a night after Mason and Brinley. It's so hard to choose pictures because I love them all!
She has found her tongue and it's usually out if her fingers aren't in her mouth.
She scrunches up her nose to smile sometimes.
First time wearing shoes. I've been waiting and waiting for these adorable shoes to fit!
She was really liking this jumper at Grandma's house. Good thing we have one just like it!
She has started to reach for toys and the kids were excited to help her put them in her mouth!
And read books to her!
She has learned to roll like a champ! She can go quite a distance really quickly. I found her sleeping on her belly a few times but she hasn't been doing it as much lately. I love that thumb! I finally moved her out of my room and I have to say I missed her the first few days. Hopefully we'll get Mason a new bed soon so she can have a crib!









1 comment:
She is SO sweet! What a pleasant baby she is. I LOVE all the pictures too! I miss holding her. :(
Post a Comment