The weather was so nice in Utah so the kids played outside and went on several truck rides to the park. Two nights my dad was so nice to watch Mason and Brinley so I could go shopping with my mom and Tara. He even had Brinley in bed! I love shopping with them and Tara and I got some cute things. A week goes by so quickly.
Cute matching girls! My kids love playing with Harper and Halle and they all got along really well.
My mom, Tara and I love doing puzzles. We spent a few late nights getting them done but it's so fun talking and being silly.
Tara tried to make Brinley feel better about the milk on her chin by joining her! Love them!
Brinley looked so cute in all her new clothes. This outfit was picked out by Uncle Blake!
I love these kids! You can tell by Brinley's mischievous grin that she isn't just holding Teagan's hand!
One night we headed to Gardner Village. Mason was afraid to sit by this witch! Dad gave me his coat since I didn't bring one. He said he stayed warm carrying Mason.
We didn't see the hay ride so we just looked around at the witches and had a cookie.
I love Utah in the fall!
Then we went to the airport to get Chase for the weekend.






1 comment:
I can't believe you put that picture of me with milk on my chin. I'm so nerdy! Wish I could have gone to Gardner Village with you guys.
Post a Comment